Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should find out this week what the SSC price will be. Even if they're $199-ish I don't care. I'll get them from another retailer cheaper.

I'd probably buy Hellboy at that price (assuming he turns out to be as good as he looks). But I'd stick with Sideshow for Abe. The Sideshow figure isn't really that bad.

LOL :lol you guys are unreal. complain about quality but you don't want to drop the money for it. stick to your sideshow gimp versions then.

Next announce will be 1/6 scale Predator 1 Predator for 2k $.
Happy New Year 2009 from HT to everybody! Champagne & caviar to you!

I think the price will be much lower.
I see nothing to justify that price when the IM Mark 1 is $169.....

I paid $90 shipped for an exclusive Lara Croft with a jacket that feels like craft-store felt and a female Buck body.
$199 for this Hellboy wouldn't bother me.

I paid $90 shipped for an exclusive Lara Croft with a jacket that feels like craft-store felt and a female Buck body.
$199 for this Hellboy wouldn't bother me.

:lecture

I still don't think it will be that much, though. I am reconciling it against HT's Iron Man figures, which are no more than $160 each.

I'd say Iron Man price. HB looks amazing and I would say better than the SS version of the figure but it should at the price he'll come in at. They have the pose in the ad there that if I get him I'll go with.

LOL :lol you guys are unreal. complain about quality but you don't want to drop the money for it. stick to your sideshow gimp versions then.

No problem with the price and know the quality that will be there. Just not a character I would spend $200 on.

20081124_76f10a5507f7da310dbcBcQnJj.jpg

Beautiful!!!
HT you're killing me!!! :monkey2

HT keeps going and going and going. They look awesome....I am soooooo glad I'm not a Hellboy or Spirit fan....I have a break for my wallet:wacky

HT keeps going and going and going. They look awesome....I am soooooo glad I'm not a Hellboy or Spirit fan....I have a break for my wallet:wacky

Yeah same here, the figures look awesome though. Hell I might even pick up a Hellboy figure just because it looks so good, and I've never seen the movie.

I'll get Hellboy and Abe, but it's the likely WATCHMEN line from Hot Toys that is going to kill me wallet-wise.

^Hear hear. If that happens, say goodbye to all of my money.

I really really hope that price isn't accurate or I may just have to pass on these. If they're closer to the HT Iron Man figures, then I can manage. If I do end up getting them, deciding whether to display Red with the Samaritan or with Big Baby is going to be hard.

Back