Hot Toys Han Solo DX announced on FaceBook?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think WGP's done a damn good job, as well, though so far this is only a digital version of the sculpt.

INDYnor03.jpg

Han_hair_v2jpg1.jpg

Still no new news huh? Crap.

Where did these pics come from. Nice digital sculpts.

Ok, so Luke has shipped and has turned out to be the collectable of the year. Surely it's time for Hot Toys to pull their finger out and preview their next Star Wars figure. This is the first Hot Toys item I've purchased, so a few questions to the Hot Toys connoisseurs here....

Is it normal for them to have over 15 months between announcements for a particular line?

Is it normal to wait 15 months from preview to shipping?

Could we get Han and Anakin previewed together?

Come on Hot Toys...... 15 months is long enough. Get on it.

I must say I need to know what the hell HT are up to with this line. A goldmine and only one release since the announcement in July 2011?

Bull****.

Haha good old trailer park boys, I hope we get at least hand and leia from ht, droids and chewie are fine from other companies

Just looking at the Hot Toys FB page. It appears that they are having a 10 year anniversary exhibition on Christmas Day. Hopefully we'll get at least 1 Star Wars figure previewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must say I need to know what the hell HT are up to with this line. A goldmine and only one release since the announcement in July 2011?

Bull****.

It makes one wonder what was stipulated in their contract...!

I'll be pretty pissed if this is the only figure. It's awesome, trouble is that it makes all other human 1/6 figures look like crap.

Howard Chan said that Anakin and Solo are on the way the way along with an Episode II character. So there are more on the way.

No offense to anybody.. but the thing I find funny, is that a lot of folks are already up to their eyeballs in POs, yet quibble over delayed license reveals - that in all honestly, they rationally know are coming anyway. :lol

Back