Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timcent is awesome!!
3 days taken to ship a figure from HK to Newcastle,Australia!!
Faster than if i was sent something in my own country.lol.

I might pick up Vader parted from the two pack from ebay (Don't need Tarken). I see one now for $210 which seems reasonable. He only comes with what he come out of the tray with so no extra hands, stand, lightsaber etc. Considering!!!

How does the packing arrive when ordering from Timicent? I ordered once from overseas (not him) and it was regretful.

How does the packing arrive when ordering from Timicent? I ordered once from overseas (not him) and it was regretful.
Received two figures from him and both were well packaged, though it was in a normal brown box and not the Hot Toys shipper box. This was then bubble wrapped so no problems with Tim.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I may be mistaken about the shipper as only a couple sellers I’ve boughten from double box but I remember the figure arriving well protected.

Hong Kong purchase? Look at Mr. Moneybags [emoji38]. Just jokes, congrats! I'm hoping he is shipped out to the US before the Chinese new year delays.

No-no-no-NO! Never, never, EVER moneybags!:lol

$190 shipped for just the fig with all hands and code cylinders. No box, no stand, no chair. I've seen figs sold like this before but it just seemed like Tarkin would be a good candidate for the "bare-bones purchase" because I dislike the HT stands (especially the type Tarkin comes with) and would never pose him in the Dad dining chair.

That and... I realized I have half a closet literally filled to the ceiling with HT and SSC boxes. Resale value may be a smidge lower with no box, but I am so sick of storing freakin' boxes.:lol

E65D65B4-2CAB-4398-98E8-6DEAAE3EEAF0.jpg

The Moff has arrived

Attachments

• 5C01013F-0990-439C-A08A-79A48ED318B1.jpg
    5C01013F-0990-439C-A08A-79A48ED318B1.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 265
Just arrived today! Looks great. Ill post some pics of him with Vader ETC later on.

Back