• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Ghost Rider FOR SALE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdiesel09

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all

I would like to sell my used HT Ghost Rider figure.

The box/inner box and shipper are in good shape and all accessories are included. Both light up features work well and there will be brand new batteries included with the hellcycle.

There are two things wrong with the figure (you can determine whether or not they are minor)
1. The inner jaw has a small smear of red paint from the fiery neck piece. I though I was being careful while posing the head but I guess not enough. I'd also like to add that you will never see the red smear unless you take the head off.
2. The bottom tail pipe has lost paint from laying on the side or should i say standing on its side.

PICTURES OF THE ABOVE PROBLEMS WILL BE THE FIRST PICS POSTED
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PRICE IS LOWERED
So I would like to sell it for $300 shipped
Accepting Paypal and only members in the U.S
Im also PAYPAL verified https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/[email protected]

Also the other two hands are rapped up in plastic rap. The two pegs are also in the hands. I tried taking them out but they wouldnt and I didnt want to mess up the hands trying to pull the pegs out.

If you have any question just PM me :)

If you want to see more pics just go to my pics on my page.

PENDING...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that thing is going to be a huge regret if i don't get one... Oh well, it goes along with the already painful regret of not getting Blade. :(

M.

Mods please close thread. Forgot to put that earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back