• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys FS Mark VI, Mark IV, War Machine MK1, Iron Monger, T-1000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demimatt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Freaks!

I'm cleaning out my closet and making room for new figures to come, I hope to post more but for now I feel like I got some really good ones up.

All prices include priority shipping & insurance within the Continental US. I am open to offers, as I do need to make space!

I'd love to sell these to fellow board members before taking them to ebay. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks!

Check my Ebay Account [DemiMatt] for tons of feedback and heaps of non hot toys figures. I also have heaps of GI Joe, Ninja turtles, Wrestling Figures, etc for sale. If you are interested in those please let me know, they are going to Ebay for the most part.

Hot Toys - All figures are 100% complete unless noted, most of the Iron Man lights are spotty as they deteriorate with age.

Iron Monger - $375
- Cracked leg joints, can still articulate & hold poses
- Chest light does not turn on but head does
Spoiler Spoiler:

Iron Man Mark IV $260
- Pink crotch
Spoiler Spoiler:

Iron Man Mark VI $280
- Pink crotch
Spoiler Spoiler:

War Machine Mark I $240
Spoiler Spoiler:

T-1000 (Kitbash) $250
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm interested in the iron monger. You still have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1360] thanks for the quick response. Asking for a friend. Let you know soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the mark IV completely battle damaged or can it interchange to clean version? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Mark VI has both clean & damaged displays - currently on hold, I'll know by EOW if your interested.

Back