• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys for sale revisions in post #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys for sale

ok people this needs to be said

my prices are more than fair. All items are brand new and still sealed in their shipper boxes. Its not used pieces your getting

Please do not ask me to lower my price or ask me for free shipping. And especially do not ask me for free international shipping.

You see my prices, if you like them then buy from me, if you dont like them than don't buy. Its that simple

ok people this needs to be said

my prices are more than fair. All items are brand new and still sealed in their shipper boxes. Its not used pieces your getting

Please do not ask me to lower my price or ask me for free shipping. And especially do not ask me for free international shipping.

You see my prices, if you like them then buy from me, if you dont like them than don't buy. Its that simple

Just write at the beginning of your original post "prices are firm". Otherwise, of course, people will try to negotiate. That's kinda what a marketplace is for. :dunno

Re: Hot toys for sale more added

Noland is in stock on friday and i just received email that jake Sully and babydoll from suckerpunch is on their way in 2 weeks

Jake Sully price is $280 plus shipping
Babydoll is $140.00 plus shipping

I'm not sure I can swing it but are you getting Sam Flynn w/Lightcycle? And if so, how much?

WHat chances? Its called lying on a federal document. I ship a lot of items internationally and if the post office finds out your lying you are liable to get heavily fined.

Lowering the value of the item is more than good of me.

But then you are doing the same thing you would do if you marked the item as a gift. Lie. :dunno

But then you are doing the same thing you would do if you marked the item as a gift. Lie. :dunno

do you respond to threads just to start arguments? Are you one of these peopel that need to feel correct all the time? Do me a favor and dont buy from me then. Its that simple

do you respond to threads just to start arguments? Are you one of these peopel that need to feel correct all the time? Do me a favor and dont buy from me then. Its that simple

Well, I wanted to buy from you, but with that attitude you can forget it. I was only pointing out that there was no difference between marking an item as a gift and lowering the value of it.

Well, I wanted to buy from you, but with that attitude you can forget it. I was only pointing out that there was no difference between marking an item as a gift and lowering the value of it.

trust me, i dont need your business. There are certain buyers i tend to avoid and you appear to be one of them.

Wow, you got an attitude problem dude. You have no respect at all, very unprofessional.

Wow, you got an attitude problem dude. You have no respect at all, very unprofessional.

read the thread dude. And see who initiated this nonsense. I offer to try and help and you question it with an attitude. Do me a favor, stay out of this thread. Were not doing business so dont bother with it anymore

Spiderman black is in stock. My order was allocated so i dont have too many of these

Price is $195 shipped in the USA

Hot toys Joker in stock

REAL NICE PIECE

i dont usually promote them but man is this piece impressive

Back