• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys for sale revisions in post #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ras819

Freaked Out
Reaction score
All items are mint and unopened. Brand new in their brown shipper box. I have quantity of each item so once it sells out i will remove it from the posting. Feel free to check me out on ebay. My ebay seller name is musicfan66. 100% rating with over 3000 positive feedbacks

Shipping for most Hot toys in the USA will be anywhere from $15 to $18. Depends on the piece.

Iron Man with gantry for $465 and that includes shipping. Another huge piece. Item is not in stock until 6-20-12 I only have 5 of these

Jake Sully from Avatar $280 plus $20 shipping in the USA. This sucker is HUGE

tracker predator $175 plus shipping,

berserker Predator $200 plus shipping

classic predator $180 plus shipping

Superman $180 plus shipping

New goblin $125 plus shipping

Joker 1989 version $235 plus shipping

Iron man Armor unleashed $170 plus shipping

Bruce lee casual and 70's version $110 each plus shipping

Sweeney Todd $145 plus shipping

Noland from Predators $150 plus shipping

The Friend exclusive $115 plus shipping

Black SPiderman $195.00 plus shipping

I also get all new items that are released so if you want any upcoming figures let me know.

If you need any of these shoot me an email at [email protected]

Last edited:
Re: Hot toys for sale

All items are mint and unopened. Brand new in their brown shipper box

Predator falconer, $200 plus shipping

tracker predator$175 plus shipping,

berserker Predator $200 plus shipping

classic predator $180 plus shipping

Superman $180 plus shipping

New goblin $115 plus shipping
Joker 1989 version $235 plus shipping
captain America $170 plus shipping
Iron man Armor unleashed $170 plus shipping
Bruce lee casual and 70's version $110 each plus shipping
Sweeney Todd $145 plus shipping
Noland from Predators $150 plus shipping
The Friend exclusive $115 plus shipping

Batman and Scarecrow boxed set for $350 plus shipping

I also get all new items that are released so if you want any upcoming figures let me know.

If you need any of these shoot me an email at [email protected]

Last edited:

I dont know if I feel comfortable dealing with someone with the email address of Robbery.. lol

I dont know if I feel comfortable dealing with someone with the email address of Robbery.. lol

Trust me, i've heard that one a thousand times. Thats what i get for letting my wife make the email address

All PM's have been answered. Let me answer a question i have received as lot already

For all international sales. I will declare the value of each figure at $50 each. however i cannot declare the item as a gift. I ship a lot and do not want to take any chances

All PM's have been answered. Let me answer a question i have received as lot already

For all international sales. I will declare the value of each figure at $50 each. however i cannot declare the item as a gift. I ship a lot and do not want to take any chances

What chances will you be taking? I'd be interested in buying some figures maybe, but if I have to pay taxes then it might not be worth it... how much is the shipping cost to Sweden?

What chances will you be taking? I'd be interested in buying some figures maybe, but if I have to pay taxes then it might not be worth it... how much is the shipping cost to Sweden?

WHat chances? Its called lying on a federal document. I ship a lot of items internationally and if the post office finds out your lying you are liable to get heavily fined.

Lowering the value of the item is more than good of me.

Back