HOT TOYS....Final Fantasy???....Please?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rzeznikk

CELLAR FREAK
Reaction score
In your basement next to the Halloween decorations
Who else thinks that Hot Toys should try and get the Final Fantasy License??

Some pics of the more intriguing characters in the series....

FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN
Cloud, Sepiroth Red XIII Vincent and Tifa
cloud%20and%20sephiroth.jpg

Cloud.jpg

sephiroth-poster.jpg

cloud-advent-children-complete.png

sephiroth-advent-children-complete.png

3406544981_232cedddb1.jpg

vincent14.jpg

tifalockhart.jpg

THERES TONS MORE!

Personally I would see 1:6 scale FF figures selling better than RE5. But thats just me. :)

Hey, if HT made FF figures, I'd definitely buy them! :rock

But I have a feeling it won't happen unfortunately, at least not for a while. :(

Nah, no interest in those. If they do a game, it should be Metal Gear (Medicom's figures suck). And they've already got the base for Mega Man.

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2009/08/hot-toys-mms-109-16-astro-boy-preview.html

Sorry you have no interest.:monkey2 Iam sure the Iron Man license has given them great experience if they manage to create any Megaman peices.

With such a large fan base in asia and over 100 million units games sold its only a matter of time before we see them made. Does Hot toys compete against medicom for any video game licenses in the 1/6 department? I would think the market is already niche enough for any stiff competition.

Square needs to stick to making games not any other kind of media ( Final Fantasy Movie)

I would be interested for sure in Advent Children/FF7 characters like Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, etc.....

FF7 is the only one I'm really a fan of though.

yea final fantasy rules but apparently hot toys has tried to get the license but havent been able to.

They also had a hard time getting the license for the resient evil movies but did manage to get it, so who knows maybe in a few years after hot toys has expanded there Video game masterpiece series we might see something from final fantasy ..My top 3 figures would be ..

1-Squall
2-Gabranth
3-Auron
4-Cloud (AC)
5-Rikku

I won't expect anything from FF9 as they would look weird in 1/6 ..but i would have to get them all if they did make them as ff9 is the best one imo.

..but this line would kill my bank account:(

FFVII only. Square hit the the money shot with that game. The characters were iconic and beautifully designed. None of their game designs before or since have resonated with me as much as Cloud and co.

While we're at it, why not Hot Toys figures of these too?

MGS (Original PS1 game)
Tekken 1&2
Soul Caliber IV
Devil May Cry 1&3
God of War 1,2 & 3
Assasins Creed (Original)

And Manga wise, i'd die happy if Guyver was announced.

Thank you please :)

i would mind this only from final fantasy 7 though should start of a petition on the hot toys Facebook page see what happens

I like this proposition too. FF VII AC will be a great VGM for HT. I'm gonna buy Cloud w/ Fenrir & Sephiroth if this happen. Would love to also have a Squall figure from FF VIII too. :wink1:

If Hottoys make any FF series, i sure will buy :yess:, big fan of all FF series but love Hottoys quality so hope this will happen one day ....:lol

FF seems more like Medicom's alley. They have a good track record of doing japanese characters.

HT specialty is in realistic characters. FF will be a step back for them.

I personally rather see them put their resources on something more iconic like Matrix or Star Wars.

Square already made pretty much every single character possible with their Play Arts line so I don't really see a market for these anymore.

Back