1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m glad I preordered the deluxe version
Spoiler Spoiler:

I’m glad I preordered the deluxe version
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was thinking about going for the regular version but remembered the same thing. Guess it’s good to have the extras regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

Just noticed he has a mini crossbow on his wrist too. Very cool [emoji41]
798f4550813853db6a7061692f5bb6ed.jpg

Did he ever use this cross bow thing?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is a cool looking figure. Hawkeye I thought was awesome in the film. However, I’m content with AoU Hawkeye as being my only Hawkeye figure.

Yeah this is the only one I still haven't pulled the trigger on. As much as I really love the sculpt and his role in the film, I'm just not really feeling the outfit all that much, other than in the full Ronin getup-- which then isn't identifiable at all as Hawkeye.

If I were to only get one Hawkeye figure, I'd much rather it be in his CW outfit, since that was probably the coolest looking one to me. But of course that figure's got an awful likeness. So I'm just not sure what direction to go in now. Lol

Yeah this is the only one I still haven't pulled the trigger on. As much as I really love the sculpt and his role in the film, I'm just not really feeling the outfit all that much, other than in the full Ronin getup-- which then isn't identifiable at all as Hawkeye.

If I were to only get one Hawkeye figure, I'd much rather it be in his CW outfit, since that was probably the coolest looking one to me. But of course that figure's got an awful likeness. So I'm just not sure what direction to go in now. Lol

What?! The CW likeness of Renner is amazing!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really hope they fix the cross body belt so that both the sheath and the quiver can be attached at the same time like we see in the film.

Agreed that would be cool. Tho in the film, when he was both the sheath and quiver, if you notice its a smaller quiver. Not the big main one he has in the HT pics and final battle. So they would need to make a smaller one. Which i would love as the arrows and sword on his back was a great look. I could see someone making a custom either way

Still relieved HT offered different looks as im still not sure how i want to show him. Final outfit with the sword too or Ronin out with the bow and quiver too. Leaning towards the latter i think. Full ninja get up with the bow in right hand and the sword in the left ready to fire the mini crossbow thing like in that picture just posted.

On a semi related note Iron studios put their hawkeye out. Unfortunately the bow and quiver are inaccurate as they are both from AoU

View attachment 452157
View attachment 452158
And still love their ronin
View attachment 452159

Back