Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should do a regular release and a deluxe release with his Endor poncho and helmet (similar to Jyn).

I put one together using the Bespin Luke sculpt some time back.

20170526_145119.jpg

I think this is a great set. I was looking at mine in my display and finally realized what was bothering me about it. It's the Edward scissors hand expression that is off putting

I'm doing some maintenance on my DX07 - what's the best glue to use to fix the magnets back on?

Also can anyone recommend a muscle body that will still fit into the Dx07 outfit? I would like to be able to pose him with the jacket on or off as required.

Anyone know where we can get replacement magnets for the headsculpts? I've searched eBay and Amazon, but nothing is very close in size.

Did you search for "rare earth" magnets? Some of the smaller ones like 1/4" or so may be stronger than the original.

Just scored my first DX on eBay. $500, not bad. :yess:

Nice, dude! That's a pretty good price I believe. I paid 500 for mine as well, though I ended up selling everything other than the Battle Damaged Luke. (And somehow ended up with him for free, basically).

So I'm pretty sure 500 for the whole set is a steal. :)

Back