Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the medi r2, nice light up feature and the new 2.0 have souds. But it's out of scale. A little short... If you don't care about this and enjoy just the great figure, go for this... As I Will ;)

I really like the medi r2, nice light up feature and the new 2.0 have souds. But it's out of scale. A little short... If you don't care about this and enjoy just the great figure, go for this... As I Will ;)

Thanks mate, is this the one....
eBay 140869573902

Must say he looks nice!

Rory owns this thread on every level :yess:

:lol

1-71.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers mate! How too short does he measure up do you think?

DSC00885.jpg

I have the Medi R2 and as much as I love it, it is under scale in height and width. The perfect R2 has never been made yet so you have to weigh out what matters to you more when choosing which one you want. I went for the Medi because I feel it's the only one that falls into the high end collectible category (because of paint and detail). Jedijim put me on to this one which isn't technically a 1/6 figure, and doesn’t have the same quality sculpt and paint as the Medi, but is the best option scale wise out there:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85906

I got my DX Luke this week and I just managed to get the time to open him today, excellent figure love it...however with both of the hair pieces the magnet has separated from the main part of the head.

I'm not sure what to do about it, should I try to glue them back in myself? or should I contact Sideshow about it?

Even with that, I still really like the figure, Bespin Luke is my favourite of all the character looks.

This is my first Hot Toys figure, pictures hardly capture how awesome this thing is. I chose to customize an extra set of fatigues for my BD Bespin Luke, and stole the clean version for an Endor custom.

12.jpg

11.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

So a standard super glue would be fine? There's no special brand or type I would need to fix it?

I use mostly Zap-a-gap CA+ works great on about anything and also works for gap filling. Only problem is the stuff takes forever to dry but once dried it holds together perfectly.

Used it to reattach my magnets and they have held true since.

If anyone has a BD hair they would be willing to sell me PM me, when glueing the magnet in place my crazy glue tube exploded and ruined my BD hair and my night

Sorry to hear that man. I use super glue gel and dab it on with a toothpick to avoid headaches like that. Can't be too careful with super glue.

Back