Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ex was the same price? I thought the Vader helmet was going to cost more?

This will disappear fast, I bet a lot of our fellow freaks don't even know it's up yet!

:(

I'm sure this is a Master of the Obvious question, but the Vader head is absolutely a Sideshow exclusive, yes? Not one of these USA exclusives, like Jack's telescope, right?

Well the Vader head says it is Sideshow exclusive on the product page and the Jack doesn't say the telescope is a Sideshow exclusive so I would say the Vader head is Sideshow only.

The Ex was the same price? I thought the Vader helmet was going to cost more?

This will disappear fast, I bet a lot of our fellow freaks don't even know it's up yet!

:(

Thats what im saying. I was on the fence but decided to order one just in case someone on here misses out. Itll only put me out $30 right now. I personally just dont see the exclusive staying around too long since the regular is the same price.

I'd imagine the EX will be around a while, the price and the NRD will make people more conservative.

Well the Vader head says it is Sideshow exclusive on the product page and the Jack doesn't say the telescope is a Sideshow exclusive so I would say the Vader head is Sideshow only.

If I recall correctly, its exclusive to SS in U.S., and VIP program for HT in China (is their VIP program for China based customers or anyone?)

My point was that from the specs, you are inclined to believe that it doesn't come with a lightsaber blade, just two handles. The way Sideshow has written the specs for all their figures thus far they write it as

-lightsaber hilt
-lightsaber hilt w/ blade.

An unlit lightsaber and an unlight lightsaber handle is the same thing.

It was just a joke anyways, and now you've RUINED it by making me explain it, I will go home now and cry in my corner.

My bad!

Message too short in length.

Yup the deposit will come out of the price.

Wonder how many Exclusives are made, I was under the impression they would fill as many as needed up until a certain time.

When I first heard that you get two figures, a clean version and a battle-damaged version, I was kind of annoyed. After reading what the figure comes with and that the tank top is underneath the jacket, I realized I could have a Bespin Luke and a Dagobah Luke rather than paying for two Bespin Lukes and I felt a lot better about this release.

WELL I CALLED it yesterday PO would go up ..I had to make a tough decision and not order ,sucks being responsible !I'M not canceling BOBA FETT and not canceling CAP OR SUPERMAN or MR J NICHOLSON maybe bats but want GENERAL GREAVOUS and a BATMOBILE and already at my limit and will wait for ANOTHER SKYWALKER JEDI..............too much turkey already on my plate ......

Back