Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As this will be my first DX with pers...how do you move the eyes on this?soz for the newb Pers question....but i think the eye poses make a difference on the figure.

Usually some part of the head comes off, like a pieces of the hair, and then there's a little joystick type thing inside that you push to rotate the eyes.

Is Hot Toys going to make a Vader? Luke and Vader are the only 2 im getting out of this line.

Also Chew if they make him!

Unlikely at the moment, Sideshow has already said they will be making a new Vader figure themselves sometime next year, so Hot Toys wouldn't be doing one at the earliest for a couple more years. I'd see them doing a Han Solo, Anakin, or Chewbacca figure before Vader.

901399press01.jpg

901399press02.jpg

901399press03.jpg

901399press04.jpg

901399press05rjpz.jpg

901399press06.jpg

901399press07.jpg

901399press08.jpg

901399press09.jpg

901399press10.jpg

I just pre-ordered the EX at SS... used some points towards the purchase. That figure just looks amazing, and the price point is just right IMO for the two figures, dio and all sorts of accessories you will get. I'm excited.

For those passing on the EX alter ego has this up for $270

But also with an NRD. :(

Dang, pulled the trigger on the EX with SS. After RP, the EX becomes the same price at a retailer after discount, so I might as well.

I have never been more happy to be wrong about something in my life. I'm very surprised he's $100 less than I was predicting. And SO glad for it!

The EX Vader/Luke head accessory is just amazing. That's the best Hamill likeness out of all three heads. But I'm not saying the others are bad by any means. I wanted to save money and go with AlterEgo on this one, but I just love that EX head too much.

Damn it, and I JUST recorded a podcast yesterday before any of these photos and the preorder went up. Haha. This would have been the centerpiece of the episode, by far. Next time.

I'm sort of out of the 1:6th game at this point, but this is mighty tempting. I think I'll hold off for now though, and maybe I'll see if I can pick up half of the set for ~$150 since I really don't have any desire for two.

Back