Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been slowly piecing this set together. I have the BD version and the weathervane. Have the regular version body, clothing set and Bespin stand on the way. Now I just need he regular head sculpt. Anyone have a spare they might want to sell?

Lol. In total, close enough to just buying the set outright. With all I have, I'm in the set for about $450 now. Lol. by the time I get the head sculpt, I'll have everything except the box and the regular stand.

I've been slowly piecing this set together. I have the BD version and the weathervane. Have the regular version body, clothing set and Bespin stand on the way. Now I just need he regular head sculpt. Anyone have a spare they might want to sell?
I have the normal headsculpt. The PERS is usually quite tight when you start moving the lever. I suppose if you warm the eye sockets for half a minute before moving the lever that could solve it. You can see the head in the back “Luke row” of my SW head lineup, in the first image, but a far clearer image on a body next to that. PM me if you want it.

Attachments

• 1DD66A1A-5725-4676-983D-E86677C71A68.jpeg
    1DD66A1A-5725-4676-983D-E86677C71A68.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 87
  • C853C5B3-AB07-43C8-BD81-8C4503A56BD6.png
    C853C5B3-AB07-43C8-BD81-8C4503A56BD6.png
    731.1 KB · Views: 86
Was hoping for some help here…
Snagged a DX Luke off of eBay and am looking to convert it to a dagobah training version. I scanned the threads in the past but I need a seamless body that doesn’t look too buff. Any suggestions welcome.

Was hoping for some help here…
Snagged a DX Luke off of eBay and am looking to convert it to a dagobah training version. I scanned the threads in the past but I need a seamless body that doesn’t look too buff. Any suggestions welcome.
Yeah, same here. I would also like to know what's the best seemless body to get

The original has to be one of the best Hot Toys releases ever.

But I think it is time for either a rerelease or at least a simple 2-pack of the figures; regular and battle damaged.

Agreed. It’s one of my favorite, if not my favorite SW figure, and it still holds up imo. Though it’s way past time for a v2.

I just bought one and it seems to be missing some pieces, and there are also loose pieces in the box. Can someone please tell me what is missing in the circled part of the photo? And, I am guessing that the two small loose metal pieces attach to the belts? Can someone please send me a reference photo? Thanks!
IMG_6430.jpeg

IMG_6432.jpeg

The square shape in the plastic sarcophagus I don’t recall what that was, but yeah the two metal pieces are the little hooks that attach to his belt that you’d hook his lightsaber hilt to.

I just bought one and it seems to be missing some pieces, and there are also loose pieces in the box. Can someone please tell me what is missing in the circled part of the photo? And, I am guessing that the two small loose metal pieces attach to the belts? Can someone please send me a reference photo? Thanks!View attachment 560948

View attachment 560947

Nothing goes there, it's just the alignment square that makes sure the two plastic shells are closed tight. Rebelscum's photo shows how it looks.

https://www.rebelscum.com/Hot_Toys_Star_Wars/Hot_Toys_Bespin_Luke_Skywalker_DX/image90.asp

Back