Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think is a good price for this set? Or just for the battle damaged Luke? I'm thinking of picking it up...someday lol

I'm with Bo. Here's an oldie back when I first got it.

Fly Luke 4 sm.jpg

What do you guys think is a good price for this set? Or just for the battle damaged Luke? I'm thinking of picking it up...someday lol

The best thing is to take a look at what the last half a dozen people to buy it paid on eBay in whatever country you're in, taking into account condition, whether its new or has been displayed, etc. People always stick these on for a ridiculous price but they rarely sell at that price.

Yeah, I might. I was also thinking about buying the set and selling off the rest... I want just the battle damaged Luke lol

That's generally the version that everyone sells off meaning it's easier to get than the other one; or if you buy the whole set and sell off the rest you shouldn't end up paying too much.

That's generally the version that everyone sells off meaning it's easier to get than the other one; or if you buy the whole set and sell off the rest you shouldn't end up paying too much.

The clothes you can get for about 100 if you include the boots, then the headsculpts run about 70ish, and then you'd have to get the belt, lightsaber, body and hands (you can easily just use the saber from Rey, Finn etc. and then body and hands from ANH Luke, just because the actual DX07 ones run higher and are inferior quality anyway). The Gun goes for a bit too much I feel, and it's not absolutely necessary. Then finally there's the option of the severed arm, which isn't that expensive from what I've seen.

You could always settle for not getting the whole set and buy parts to make a single Luke. Waaaaay cheaper.

This is what I did. Saved about $300 at the time (2 years ago). This is still the best Luke we've ever seen IMO. Kind of hoping Hot Toys will do a rerelease of him in some fashion. He looks great next to to Vader.

The clothes you can get for about 100 if you include the boots, then the headsculpts run about 70ish, and then you'd have to get the belt, lightsaber, body and hands (you can easily just use the saber from Rey, Finn etc. and then body and hands from ANH Luke, just because the actual DX07 ones run higher and are inferior quality anyway). The Gun goes for a bit too much I feel, and it's not absolutely necessary. Then finally there's the option of the severed arm, which isn't that expensive from what I've seen.

Don't the boots only fit on his original body? What's the diff between the bodies

Boots use different pegs and might not fit without some modding like JediJim mentioned. ANH body wouldn't work either since that has a built-in neck and so does the Bespin Luke head, but there are other body options out there.

I snagged this figure way back but sold it amid rumors that a new one would come out. But now I've sold the ANH Luke too and sort of wish I still had this guy. The double release I always found problematic. Never wanted to display both at once but then it seemed like a waste having this other figure boxed up.

At this point I'm hoping for a nice Jedi Luke or for the SS Snowspeeder version to get steep discounts.

Personally wouldn't pay anything over $500 for the set brand new, which is what I paid for mine (non EX) a year ago.

Scored brand new standard addition for $425. Not happy paying crazy prices especially when I had exclusive on day one and sold it. Live and learn....

ANH Luke lightsabre's arm/hand fits this without issue?

Just ordered one from another member for 500. A little bummed after just reading the above comments but oh well haha... hopefully still a good price. Looking forward to it.

Back