Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, are the pocket flaps on the figure supposed to be glued down at all? Or are the loose and just pop up a lot?
Yeah, some of the bits either aren't glued well, or the glue is ****.. it's probably a bit of both. :lol

Out of the box, the right shoulder pocket flap came off my beat up Luke - as well as the magnet in the hair piece, & the little magnet on the holster strap.

All easy things to fix yourself anyway. :)

Last edited:
Unless you are desperate for Bespin Luke then just wait for the inevitable Farmboy and Jedi versions from HT.

I'm still trying to decide which will be my 'second Luke'.

Jedi will be one, to display with Old Ben and Yoda. I'm not sure which will be the second to display with Han and Leia.

I have the Bespin version, but if they produce a killer Tatooine Luke it's going to be a difficult choice.

Unless you are desperate for Bespin Luke then just wait for the inevitable Farmboy and Jedi versions from HT.
To be fair I was planning on putting Farmboy Luke next to Bespin Luke next to the Inevitable Jedi Luke as a cool transition, just like How Phase 1 Clone trooper next to phase 2 next to proto-fett next to stortrooper next to the eventual episode 7 trooper will look cool. In the same vein, Episode 3 Anakin next to ANH Vader Next to ESB/ROTJ Vader would be a cool display

Even though Jedi Luke is my main Luke want from Hot Toys, I picked this up from a forum member and love it. The exclusive head may be my favorite part of the set.

Finally got these guys tonight. Won the exclusive on ebay for $341 shipped. Pretty happy about it and can't wait for them to get here!

Last edited:
Finally got these guys tonight. Won the exclusive on ebay for $341 shipped. Pretty happy about it and can't wait for them to get here!

:clap

Definitely the best Luke out there. Especially now. With two versions in the box I doubt HT will revisit this version of Luke any time soon.

The day they announce Vader, the price on this should skyrocket despite the bazillions out there.

Thanks guys! :hi5:

Excited to have Luke & R2 together (in December), and I'll have to find a good spot for the weather vane.

Really hoping I don't have to glue anything back on.. Like belt magnets. We'll see.

If you're in the US, I have a few spare magnets (if you need them) I bought for my Luke belt when I got him from a fellow freak. Just takes a little dab of glue to hold it on the holster and you're all done.

If you're in the US, I have a few spare magnets (if you need them) I bought for my Luke belt when I got him from a fellow freak. Just takes a little dab of glue to hold it on the holster and you're all done.

Alright, thanks! I will know later today when he arrives. Hopefully all is well.

Looks like I will have to do some gluing. Magnets in both heads plus the holsters. The battle damage luke looks to have never been removed before. Magnet issue in head and holster still. Previous owner must have never glued either figure

Looks like I will have to do some gluing. Magnets in both heads plus the holsters. The battle damage luke looks to have never been removed before. Magnet issue in head and holster still. Previous owner must have never glued either figure

King Jordan, what's your impression of these? Would you agree that It looks much more like Mark Hamill in person than it does in pictures?

@Darthrazz - this is one of those times the pictures just don't get the feel of the figure across. The resemblance to Hamill is much stronger in person.

Does anyone have an extra lightsaber hook? Looks like the belt for my clean Luke is missing it. :(

Might have to try looking for a new belt. After gluing the magnets, things are fine except for the missing lightsaber hook.

Last edited:
Those little hooks are a *****. When I got mine in a trade from a fellow freak, he told he he didn't know where the hook was. But when I got the figures, I found it stuck between his belt and clothing. Hopefully its still in your box somewhere.

Back