Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's weird about bbts is they had them at $280 (got mine for that price) for a while when they had like 130 left. That was a couple months ago. They haven't sold many since but raised the price back to $300.

What's weird about bbts is they had them at $280 (got mine for that price) for a while when they had like 130 left. That was a couple months ago. They haven't sold many since but raised the price back to $300.

That's not weird. They were probably testing to see how the price drop affected the rate of sale. perhaps in anticipation of dropping it again before the end of the year, since it's typical to have sales from November to the end of December.

Finally picked one up from a fellow boardie can't wait to get him. I'm really digging the Jedi outfit that i've seen some have. I've been eyeing the sideshow version of it. What are the mods needed to make that look good? Is it just out the box swapping the body and HS?

Found these

47491_10151165291058108_176671030_n.jpg

Anyone know what gloves are these?

Bet it'll drop at some point ..if it went to 270 I'd grab another one!

Back