Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit floored that anyone here thinks the new pictures of the sculpt is a better Luke than the older pictures of the sculpt.

Something must be wrong with my monitor.

Maybe something's wrong with your face. :pfft:

The new clean portrait looks more like the old battle damaged one.

(No idea what's up with the new battle damaged one.)

Honestly, I'm just happy that OSCORP is disappointed with it. I might pay $300 just for that.

Honestly, I'm just happy that OSCORP is disappointed with it. I might pay $300 just for that.

Why would you be happy that I'm disappointed (if indeed these pics are legit) with a grail figure I've been waiting for since the announcement?

These pics are pretty weak. But in a week we shall see... Or as always with these fig's, see what we want to see. Either way these "fake" pic's suck donkey di(k.

Why would you be happy that I'm disappointed (if indeed these pics are legit) with a grail figure I've been waiting for since the announcement?

Because I'm a spiteful bastard? :dunno

No, I'm kidding. I thought the thread could use more drama. You aren't cooperating.

I said it first!

But the guy in that video makes some very valid points, though. Threads always get flooded with haters when the pics go up for the first time, and it's stupid for people to react the way they do and say they're cancelling because of them. :lol

who sees Hamill?

attachment.php

I see dead poeple.

No, wait.

I see Z-Man from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

561571_285192708258808_1481805437_n.jpg

zman13.jpg

230442_285192538258825_2095943151_n.jpg

zman03.jpg

Maybe something's wrong with your face. :pfft:

The new clean portrait looks more like the old battle damaged one.

(No idea what's up with the new battle damaged one.)

I think we are the only ones. :lol

And your sig is awesome. :rock

Back