Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like the Boba Fett thread/panic again...
It have some crapy pictures, and everyone cancel the figure, I almost did it too, but I prefer to wait to have it on hand.
It wasn't so nice as the prototipe, but with some easy fixes It looks amazing... only the green color is not "accurate" but it looks nice anyway.
hope that luke is just as great or close to the prototype, and those are just a bounch of bad pictures.
BTW the batman DX12 looks so bad too, there is a picture where it looks like a DCD figure. I really think that all the photos have some lens distorsion.

Sounds like they are following Sideshow's model then...

1) Great proto
2) Everyone rejoices
3) Long-ass wait
4) Everyone is bored
5) Unflattering production pics
6) Everyone freaks out!
7) Looks better in-hand
8) Most everyone (except Rorywan) is content

Rinse and repeat...

:lol:lol:lol

I am normally well behind the 'wait for better pics/don't panic' gang but....something seems horribly wrong here. Think this is heavy duty failure.

There's always a convert during the panic... stay the course; it's never as bad as the first set of pics :lol

It helps that the Mark-VII is what I'm really waiting for.

Even if they screw up the RDJ sculpt, I wasn't planning on using it anyway.

I believe these pics are taken in JP store by a staff and he need to be fire. :panic::panic::panic:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

It should be an unspoken agreement that if you are the first person posting pics online, and the figure looks better in hand than your pics convey, you take the ****ing time to snap better pics, or don't post them at all. Knowing the nature of the collecting community, to do otherwise makes you a prick.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

It should be an unspoken agreement that if you are the first person posting pics online, and the figure looks better in hand than your pics convey, you take the ****ing time to snap better pics, or don't post them at all. Knowing the nature of the collecting community, to do otherwise makes you a prick.

Actually I think the rule is the first person allowed to post pics must have a terrible camera, no concern for lighting or angle and to post and take no more than 10 pictures all of which they share :lecture

I look at it this way: if Luke is good, HT will make many to sell and they will be everywhere.... and if Luke is bad, many will not sell, and they will be everywhere.

Winning.

Sounds like they are following Sideshow's model then...

1) Great proto
2) Everyone rejoices
3) Long-ass wait
4) Everyone is bored
5) Unflattering production pics
6) Everyone freaks out!
7) Looks better in-hand
8) Most everyone (except Rorywan) is content

Rinse and repeat...

We here at Sideshow Freaks have perfected the pre release freak out. The storm before the calm. Its beyond ridiculous. Its a shameful act. A depraved spiral into hyperbolic melodrama and fancy. And I love every goddamn minute of it.

And I love every goddamn minute of it.

sheen-winning-bed-520x293.jpg

People have complained about the Fury, Rescue Cap and Red Skull sculpts and I think they all look fine in hand.

so since i'm canceling/never ordered this & putting the money towards the chicken chokin c3po......that means the droid is only like $100 .......right?.......:yess:

work with me people....:pray:

so since i'm canceling/never ordered this & putting the money towards the chicken chokin c3po......that means the droid is only like $100 .......right?.......:yess:

work with me people....:pray:

Be strong Barryo... don't pay fool price on C-3PO; no way a 10K unit $400 figure will hold value.

Only reason I'm paying retail for Luke is I want that Vader head, otherwise I'd be waiting for a deal or at least getting 10% off through a retailer. But probably waiting as there will definitely be some buyers remorse on this one... especially being a new $300 item around Xmas :lol

Back