Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love OMG's pics, but I'm not sure any of my figures look like the ones in his photos.

I want to see some plain in-hand stuff... and I want to see that lame-ass video where the guy opens the box in real time and takes out the figure.

Even OMG's pics aside...there are others on here who take awesome pics...
Do we even know when these pics were taken?sorry,i just got online...

Took me forever to make up my mind about buy the SS Boba Fett. For every picture in that thread that made him look great, there was a picture that made him look like absolute crap.

Could this figure be someone's interpretation of the HT figure? Trying to copy it and make it look bad? I'm hoping this is the case, cause if not, it looks awful.

Will OMG pic save this figure from certain doom?? I hope so.

I want to see some plain in-hand stuff... and I want to see that lame-ass video where the guy opens the box in real time and takes out the figure.

I for one rather like those videos of the dude opening them up.

No wonder you get two figures...look like two cheap Chinese bootlegs from the '80's......the implosion of HT has begun..

Hopefully just bad bad pics, we'll see. I'm giving it a chance!

It's got to be Howard Chan. Let's push these through the factories as fast as we can with softer headsculpts and faulty PERS and have them painted by a bunch of starving Chinese kids who can stitch them with a needle and thread and be done with it.

sad but rings true...bad pics even show some quality in a sculpt..i see none

Lol, forgot about those vids. Always creeped me out a bit because you hear him breathing but he'd never talk. :lol

:lol

I for one rather like those videos of the dude opening them up.

I find them useful and a fair gauge of what I'm getting. Can't say I like the videos though. They are kind of creepy. He could just as easily be filming himself filling a tub with acid to get rid of your bones and he'd still fumble to hold the camera and the acid.

I am freaking out on those Luke pics ... :panic::panic::panic:

I believe these pics are taken in JP store by a staff and he need to be fire. :panic::panic::panic:

My experience has always been that it's amazingly easy to take bad pics of this stuff and that they always look way better in hand.

Perhaps this is HT's deliberate ploy to lower expectations. Anything will look good and be a relief after this.

Sounds like they are following Sideshow's model then...

1) Great proto
2) Everyone rejoices
3) Long-ass wait
4) Everyone is bored
5) Unflattering production pics
6) Everyone freaks out!
7) Looks better in-hand
8) Most everyone (except Rorywan) is content

Rinse and repeat...

My experience has always been that it's amazingly easy to take bad pics of this stuff and that they always look way better in hand.

Except in OMG's world... where no figure looks as good as his multitude of pics. He must be very sad.

You could take a few less though, OMG, just for the loading time.

Back