Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their announcement said: "Attendees will be able to get theirfirst view of Hot Toys' DX Bespin Luke Skywalker Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure." If it ain't, then I'm calling them liars, and will stomp my feet in angry protest.

The press release said he will be on display. Sideshow likes to keep things secret from the virtual tour until the show starts.

It's UP!

It's perfect!

Wait a minute...

KOTO_LukeSkywalkerBespinVinylFigure.jpg

Dammit! That's not it!

Damn Star Wars biyatch!

96707378-260x260-0-0_Rubie+s+Costume+Star+Wars+Princess+Leia+Headband+A.jpg

HOT TOYS will make Chewie for sure...They already have great success will "hairy" figures; Planet of the Apes. I am anxious for pics of DX Luke.

Their announcement said: "Attendees will be able to get theirfirst view of Hot Toys' DX Bespin Luke Skywalker Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure." If it ain't, then I'm calling them liars, and will stomp my feet in angry protest.

Also never says it will shown preview night either. I am thinking on stuff that will be on display tonight is what's on the map today. There Are some ? spots that I have a feeling won't be put out just yet.

HOT TOYS will make Chewie for sure...They already have great success will "hairy" figures; Planet of the Apes. I am anxious for pics.
If they are allowed to, once again it's not their choice.

I'm guessing there's going to be way too much stuff tonight to show everything... so Luke will wait until Thursday night or even Friday.

mfoga: I grew up in Long Beach. Belmont Shores actually.

If they are allowed to, once again it's not their choice.

SS has the ultimate say, but I can see SS letting HT be heavily involved in a 1:6 Chewie project just because SS has stated before that they will not release him until they can get him right. Seems HT may have the expertise to get it right based on some of their other work.

Really can't wait to see this DX Luke though, this SDCC is already blowing my mind and it hasn't even started yet. Sideshow is totally upping the Ante though in high-end collecting for sure.

Seriously, I'm done picking my jaw up off of the floor. It's just going to stay there.

Back