Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd guess closer to $300! The Hot Toys Jack Sparrow is $240! And Sideshow and Hot Toys have to share some of the wealth and I'd bet the Star Wars license is a little more than Disney's.

While $300 is pricey, it's not too bad in this case considering you are really getting 2 figures. Still not sure about the "clean" sculpt though. I'm not getting that instant itch to buy..... more for everyone else I guess.

WOW!!!! $299. Didn't see that coming. And the exclusive looks pretty cool. That price is a little high but damn me if I don't want it!

pre-ordered the exclusive. i cannot believe i am saying this but $300 isn't a bad deal overall. they are all way overpriced but in comparison not bad i guess.

So the ex is not available anywhere else but Sideshow right? I know Alter Ego had the long telescope ex for the Sparrow HT DX.

I think two Hot Toys Luke figs at $150 each isn't so bad... will probably order.

My thoughts exactly. $150 for a loaded DX SW figure from Hot Toys. That's a no brainer of a purchase for me.

Tell me again why I need this Vader head?

Because it's cool...and you can sell it on ebay and buy a small country with your earnings a few months after this is released.

I think the most useful EX was the Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee. EX came with an extra body to make two figures while the regular came with just one.

Why? I hope it wasn't because someone wants their thread to be the only thread. If that's the case, well I am speechless. :dunno

No, that wasn't the case. I think one of the moderators in this section didn't see the need for a second thread. Karamazov80 posted links to the specs and pics in his post, so people can reference them there. As long as people can access the pics and specs in the first post, I'm happy.

I think the Exclusive Head is kinda useless...a freaky,creepy stare luke sculpt

I think the EX is kind of neat, nice that it's not a game changer, I kind of hate those EX's, unless I happen to be the one that got it lol.

Back