Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Grabbed from another thread, but...

What if this was included with the set of 7 Hall of Armor, at no additional charge:

908_411286978950196_1302617738_n.jpg

I know... time to wake up! :lol

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Plastic base with LED lights.....cost almost as much as a figure alone.

16ft cost me $50.00. Then the power cost $30 the ends $3.00 for 6. The case from Walmart $25.00

Grabbed from another thread, but...

What if this was included with the set of 7 Hall of Armor, at no additional charge:

I know... time to wake up! :lol

If that were the case, I would probably give in and buy all 7...

But in reality it'll probably be at least 300...:slap

- AC/ DC compatible
** AC/ DC adaptor is not included

so where would one get the adapter then?

BBTS and AE are sold out of the 7-pack..

makes me wonder if that many people were actually buying them or they just cut off pre-orders.

I think a lot of people are teaming up to buy the 7 pack for the slight discount.

If bbts is sold out, they must have only ordered five...bbts rarely presells out, even then its due to limited supply....

I just dont think many retailers ordered many, less than ten for sure...alterego must have ordered single digits with bbts probally ordering double alteregos order...

Last edited:

If bbts is sold out, they must have only ordered five...bbts rarely presells out, even then its due to limited supply....

I just dont think many retailers ordered many, less than ten for sure...alterego must have ordered single digits with bbts probally ordering double alteregos order...

I actually checked how much BBTS had in stock on the Set of 7 preorders. As of the week of January 4, they had 178 sets in stock of the Set of 7's. The numbers were different for the Set of 4 and Single Set preorders.

How those 178+ (7-pack) sets sold out is beyond me. :slap

They're bluffing. :D BBTS must have cut short their order.

I think the 7-piece sellout will be adjusted. The single one was listed as soldout a couple weeks ago. But I'm sure this will spur on some more buys when it becomes available for preorder again.

I'm sure they just do that as a tactic to trick in the panic buyers. just like how Boba fett ex sold in a matter of half an hour, and be an in stock item, as soon as they start shipping :lol

I'm sure they just do that as a tactic to trick in the panic buyers. just like how Boba fett ex sold in a matter of half an hour, and be an in stock item, as soon as they start shipping :lol
I think with Boba Fett that was just cancellations or whatnot, though. The ex was available maybe for a little over a week once it started shipping and then was gone. Seems different than say, Iron Monger, where it went sold out but now there appears to be a second run. Not sure how either of those will relate to the Hall of Armour releases, though. I could see retailers being a bit cautious with these until they get a sense of how they'll sell. Even for a blockbuster line like Iron Man, these seem like a niche/luxury product.

For all you know they might have cancelled their own pre-orders with HT cause of sluggish demand.

Strong possibility. This may not happen if its the same everywhere.

I would love to have this set up with the suits, but price is way to high for me.

I'd even settle for a cardboard style background set up like the one that's included with the DX 2.0 Joker.

Anyone have experience shopping from manofactionfigures?
Just put my order in for the set of 7 with the 5% off discount making it the cheapest anywhere.

Back