Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Hopefully you're right and there is no delay. You getting any??
I'm hoping they do delay it. Being a dio, I don't mind them holding it off a month or two to give my wallet some breathing room.

Yes, I'm going to get the Set of 4 to go along with the Tony Stark figure to come. Will have it's own little set up such as this.

IMG_1533_zps35f482e8.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Funny how none of the displays have them using the holographic stickers and the arylic piece in place.

To be fair they re still setting it up in that photo,but yes,Im interested to see what those holographic stickers look like.

Last edited:

The stickers will ultimately block out the majority of the figure behind, I can see why they're choosing not to use them in their displays (the stickers aren't integral to the setup either, more of an optional extra)

All that and they're probably not ready yet :lol :slap

with all those IM3 figures coming, how many hall of armors are you guys going to buy? It's gonna be pretty damn expensive...

I think I might get one, just to have, maybe have the Mark I use it. Was briefly toying with the idea of getting the 4 and going for an IM 2 display, but it'd take up too much room, and I like my Mks in more action poses against their respective villains.

that headsculpt looks more like a dude. Surprised one of the great sculptors from the custom section haven't done a good Pepper Pots yet

What's the latest news on the hall or armor? Is it still schedule for next month release.

that headsculpt looks more like a dude. Surprised one of the great sculptors from the custom section haven't done a good Pepper Pots yet

Yeah that makes Gwyneth look like a tranny.

Believe me, I've been going to the custom section for years waiting for someone to offer one. Gwyneth and Sam Rockwell are my #1 and #2 most wanted customs at this point.

what ever happened to justin hammer in the MCU?

Back