Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ExcluSW news.jpg

****! I thought this was the "yep, DS trooper is in Solo, so they have finally put this up for PO" deluge of posts.:(

They need to lock this thread with a "Closed until HT announces PO" sign.:lol

**** you Hot Toys! Just release this damn thing and stop with the shelf-warmer ****!

Ht has to know this figure is $$$. Original 12, ot, iconic. I will buy 2, possibly 3 if I got a $50 coupon. We have a huge gap now for ht to fill between now and episode 9, so hopefully it will include all of the previewed but dormant figures. This is a slam dunk. Now, where are my bespin Han and lando figures?

Ht has to know this figure is $$$. Original 12, ot, iconic. I will buy 2, possibly 3 if I got a $50 coupon. We have a huge gap now for ht to fill between now and episode 9, so hopefully it will include all of the previewed but dormant figures. This is a slam dunk. Now, where are my bespin Han and lando figures?

There's another Infinity War movie between now and Episode IX :(

So we will get 3-4 ot Star Wars figures then and approximately 1,659 marvel figures.

It makes sense from a business stand point. As someone who likes both Star Wars and the MCU, I'm not going to deny that the Marvel movies are more popular at the moment. The Infinity War hype is causing all the HT MCU figures to sell for crazy amounts at the moment.

That being said, I really want this DS Trooper!

I don’t blame them at all for pumping out marvel. So glad I never went down the avengers path. I’d be destitute.

Never tell me the odds.

The HT Death Star Trooper helmet was way undersized anyway. HT can't make it correctly.

(I hope they're reading this challenge)

This will be an interesting dilemma. What if they release the beloved DS Trooper and the helmet is too small ?

Rebellion, Civil War ? (funny I didn't pick out these words, they just came to mind. But kind of appropriate :lol)

Back