Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple more for you.

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

I took that leather jacket right off almost immediately. It completely removes any articulation in the upper body. He's way more fun now. And the forearm greebles look great!

They really do. The only thing giving them away is the Praji headsculpt. Any shots of just helmeted figures look so lifelike. I suppose that just highlights how good the troopers, pilots and gunners look as figures.

Glad you guys like the photos.

I figured my gunners will need their jacket armor because I plan to always have them near the cannon.

As I already stated before I recommend to take the jacket off, it’s super thin in under arms area and can tear very easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I already stated before I recommend to take the jacket off, it’s super thin in under arms area and can tear very easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you share the same concern with putting the jacket back on? With my luck the jacket will decay while sittng around or tare when I try to put it back on.

Do you share the same concern with putting the jacket back on? With my luck the jacket will decay while sittng around or tare when I try to put it back on.

I put it off and back on just once. And this happened when i was putting it back. So be careful and try not to stretch any part of jacket.

IMG_5810b.jpg

Im currently looking for one...anyone knows any retailers still have this guy ? (excep ebay).

Back