Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great plan for sure. I was going to get the two pack of Tarkin & Vader so they can be together on a shelf while ESB Vader is with Bespin Luke. But Tarkin with Death Star gunner/trooper does sound pretty awesome.

You actually raise another question for me. If I need two Vader's. Hmm.

You actually raise another question for me. If I need two Vader's. Hmm.

I was against the idea until I saw the pics of Vader standing next to a seated Tarkin. Would make for an epic detolf shelf and also allow posing ESB Vader more dynamically fighting with Luke without worrying he’s not displayed front on.

I’m trying to do a maximum of two figures a shelf to keep from overcrowding this time around.

Received 2 Gunners today and had a little fun before the wife came home and I had to hide, I mean er, put everything away.

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

That's awesome stickman! Do you plan to take the jacket off one of them or leave them both the same?

Thank you!

I really wish I had time to pose the figs better and play with the lighting but I ran out of time. :(

I'm thinking of having one of each but due to lack of space I put one back in the box after taking those two shots.

Thank you!

I really wish I had time to pose the figs better and play with the lighting but I ran out of time. :(

I'm thinking of having one of each but due to lack of space I put one back in the box after taking those two shots.

O ok, that's what I would like to do but haven't pulled the trigger on a second one. Like Ton-Ton said the second shot looks like a behind the scenes shot. So cool with all the Stormtroopers walking around too! Now we just need those Death Star Troopers to add to the mix!

O ok, that's what I would like to do but haven't pulled the trigger on a second one. Like Ton-Ton said the second shot looks like a behind the scenes shot. So cool with all the Stormtroopers walking around too! Now we just need those Death Star Troopers to add to the mix!

Yes! I hope to get 2 of those as well.

Yes! I hope to get 2 of those as well.

Me too! I really hope that is the next PO they've been teasing it long enough. I can't believe they made the Gunners but glad they did I always thought the helmet was a cool design.

I've only just realised there's a mirror on that last photo! I thought you had two gun placements and twice as many figures! It does look like a behind the scenes shot though. Looks great.

Is the Imperial Gunner helmet actually the same as the Rebel Fleet Trooper helmet minus the bottom visor bit ? Was just wondering if that is the case they may even get to a Rebel trooper at some point later.

Is the Imperial Gunner helmet actually the same as the Rebel Fleet Trooper helmet minus the bottom visor bit ? Was just wondering if that is the case they may even get to a Rebel trooper at some point later.

No it's not unfortunately. The gunner's helmet is very narrow in comparison.

Thanks NDSam. I had to delete the last photos and am trying to repost now.

Stickman_HT_DSGunner_I_SS_TieFighter_MG_2212.jpg

Stickman_DS_Group_Shot_IMG_2218 copy.jpg

Stickman_GS_DeathStar_IMG_2243.jpg

I can't seem to delete the duplicate photos, don't know

Attachments

• Stickman_DS_Group_Shot_IMG_2218.jpg
    Stickman_DS_Group_Shot_IMG_2218.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 222
After all these months, I finally pulled the trigger on this guy. I think stickman’s photos had something to do with me finally caving.

Back