Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow was kind enough to send me a $50 coupon, so I went ahead and pre-ordered this guy. I was a little in the fence due to the number of figures I have on pre-order right now. Excited!

I had a coupon that was expiring as well so I preordered. Now just need some Royal Guard red to go with all this white/black.

I'm tempted to order with my $50 coupon...but January is a long way off. Doubt this guy will sell out.

I doubt he'll sell out but $50 coupon expires.

I really wanted it for Snow Trooper but when I got coupon they went on waitlist. Convenient..

Other must haves already on PO so either pass on $50 off or buy something that's a nice to have at a better price.

Decisions.....decisions

Hmmmmm...this or Darth Maul. I only collect empire but have NOTHING from the Prequels....not sure what to do now.

Ahhh...when does coupon expire?

Mine said June 30, but I've heard that others have July 1. It may depend on when you receive your coupon card.
I've read that a few people wonder what the letter & card looks like, here's a picture of mine:
Sideshow Coupon Card 001.jpg

Last edited:
You have chosen wisely. I would have liked to have been able to use the $50 code on something I definitely wanted, but it's also nice being to use a code like that on a fence item like this one. Definitely what SS is aiming for.

Back