1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, with this, Ghost Rider and Daredevil being released within the last week, September-October is just gonna be riddled with Hot Toys for me XD

Not to mention those that also PO'd Jyn

Why did this and Daredevil have to come out now??? I hope they don't sell out, I was expecting Punisher at least early next year! Although... I'm sort of underwhelmed - even with the box art, and Hot Toys have been on a roll with the box art and their Suicide Squad line. Unfortunately it feels he was rushed out a bit to catch up with the other non-liscenced versions. Hoping to see more in hand stuff to get me excited again.

I'm going to buy a long sleeve black shirt. I'm slightly concerned that I'll break something when I put that on.

So is he available now? I've had him preordered for some time now. Hot toys website still says jan-march 2018. And if he is would I be able to just do one payment and him ship right away or would I still have to wait?

"They say you don't hear the bullet that gets you". [emoji91][emoji869]
fcf78bcf121ac7f3d11b6db833e7f912.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pose! Your photos and videos are always top quality. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Yeah it's really crazy that HT didn't make that possible with the helmet. Would have been a nice feature. That extra mile would really have been a nice surprise for us fans.

"You hit 'em and they get back up...I hit 'em and they stay down!" [emoji109][emoji91]
44d8423ad85aae416a9ec970ec0ba7c6.jpg

Back