1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so is it arriving early or is it still on track to hit the states by January?

Wait so is it arriving early or is it still on track to hit the states by January?

Released in Hong Kong a week or two ago. Should be in the states around Early-Mid October from what a SS customer service rep told me.

Anyone take pics or vid of them side by side yet?
el1ev1en put a pic of the sculpts together on his instagram I think.

I think maybe if Vimal's (I only have the BD version from OSK) had a Hot Toys paint up, it might win, but as they are, it's difficult to choose. I guess it's actually cool that they are both nicely done.

"You hit 'em and they get back up...I hit 'em and they stay down!" [emoji109][emoji91]
44d8423ad85aae416a9ec970ec0ba7c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: DD is a bit slight how is Frank? DD arrived yesterday with Frank on the way...

Can you do an action pose with Daredevil and post picture here?
I'll try to take one over the weekend.
Question: DD is a bit slight how is Frank? DD arrived yesterday with Frank on the way...

Do you mean slim? If so, Frank looks pretty good, however I don't know if it's the vest over the T-shirt, or something about the size of the head, but something seems a tad off. Not necessarily skinny though. And it only looks that way, without the trench coat on. With it on he's a beast.

Good to hear about Frank....I haven't decide if DD is just slim or slim and short but he is slight of build. Looks great either way but I get why some may find him undersized

"So you like this guy, huh?...f--k this guy...." - From uncle Frank [emoji6] [emoji91]
e6166176b0aa389b5700bf3fb4838b5c.jpg

I wonder why Sideshow is still showing Est. Arrival: Jan 2018 - Mar 2018 for Frank.

Punisher is not a figure I plan on getting, I'm just not a big fan of the character (though I liked him in DD Season 2) but there are so many other characters I am a fan of that I am trying to pick up. But I am a fan 1/6 figures and Hot Toys in general too, so I like following threads about figures I don't plan to buy and admire them from a distance. Anyway, I enjoyed watching this video this morning which compared Hot Toys Punisher with a knock off version of the character. The video makes a good case why Hot Toys by far produced the superior product and carries the most value even for paying a bit more. Looks like the Hot Toys Frank Castle figure is the clear winner.

Back