1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the marvel legends fig is odd in that regard it has the s1 helmet painted like it is the s2 helmet

Was on board to getting this figure from the start but I already prefer the look of him in the upcoming Punisher show. Bernthal has even stated that his character in Season 2 of DD wasn't the true Punisher and that we are getting that in the new show. With the popularity of the character, does anyone believe HT will make another figure for the upcoming show in November? Might just depend on how popular the show is. View attachment 362719
I would be very surprised if HT went back to that well. Now Punisher deco on an Iron Man suit? Yes, I can see that.

21151734_10154709886325825_4419294008906574446_n.jpg

I know the description of the Punisher figure said that the helmet he comes with won't work on a figure, but I was still hoping to be surprised. Sadness ensues.
They could have at least made it the proper size so people could customize.

Punisher is getting the War Machine armor in the comics in a few months. I'm. So. Hyped.

Hell yea; my most anticipated Legacy title. Wanna make a custom of that; I have a custom sculpt to use, now I just need another WM mk1 armor to paint.

I don't think HT is going to make another Punisher. I'd say this is it if you want a official Netflix series release.

So I have Jyn Erso, Daredevil and Punisher on preorder... Christmas in October?

It's incredible that this actually came out so early, and before the solo series too! It looks great.

Very happy I didn't PO, cuz I'd be out whatever the nrd is if I did. I'm gonna be ****ed if they release any more figures early.

Skull jacket looks really good!
And that's all I can say about this figure, unfortunately.

Hey, am I the only one that thinks that this head sculpt, looks idk, less HD or something than a lot of other headsculpts?

Hey, am I the only one that thinks that this head sculpt, looks idk, less HD or something than a lot of other headsculpts?
Less HD? Quality looks like your typical HT quality to me.

-----

The lighting brings out the likeness for me in these pics.

e69nfrM.jpg

NVEgu4y.jpg

Not sure if I like the Vimal or HT sculpt. Will be fun comparing the 2 in person.

Back