1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a guy named steel shields on youtube who posted a short video of the ht punisher with a black military sweater which looked amazing, been trying to get ahold of one with no luck so i think i too am gonna get me the black long sleeve shirt to put under the vest.

Mind posting the video? I can't find it.

I'll order mine after Spook and use my reward points. I also bought couple parted out pieces: a vest for my custom Punisher and a sculpt to use for Shane. The hair isn't quite right for him but should still look decent.

any pics of him in the long sleeve tee and vest yet? also not feeling yet another trench coat pun in collect.

Stills from STEEL_SHIELDS_80 youtube video.

jff22w.jpg

rwo19s.jpg

x42mav.jpg

How hard is it to remove the vest? And what is the best way? I just got mine in the mail and I just don't want to ruin him

How hard is it to remove the vest? And what is the best way? I just got mine in the mail and I just don't want to ruin him

I posted your question in the comment section of the youtube video that was posted. If the author answers I will post his reply here.

Got up to $50 in rewards points so I decided to finally get him. So excited! Not sure where I'm gonna put him though. Might have him stand alone or next to my current Defenders lineup

I posted your question in the comment section of the youtube video that was posted. If the author answers I will post his reply here.

Here is the reply.

hi. It’s not too difficult. What you need to do is undo the straps on one side of his vest, can be a little fiddly but bare with it. Then the underneath is velcro so it’s easy to undo. Remove the head and slide over the neck.

While I'm waiting on my HT Punisher to get here I started working on an "up armor" Punisher. I repainted the Art Figure Punisher vest and used the VTS Darkzone Renegade HS. I still have to get some armor to cover his forearms and maybe a helmet. I will also use the mini gun that the HT figure comes with.

punisher bash.jpg

Thanks a lot! Getting the straps back on are the worst part. I used a needle with thread to get it through. But it's worth the hassle. He looks way better!

I would post a picture but I'm newer to this website. And I can't figure it out. I've tried a couple times

Can’t wait to get mine. Got my BBTS 10 day notice last week.

Also bought that black long sleeve from monkey depot. Hope it doesn’t stain the base body.

Just in case, I’ll be using the white undershirt that came with the wolverine mms220.
104BE4CA-A5A7-402D-B3A1-6BFEE319D262.jpeg

Surprisingly few pictures in this thread since this was released. I was hoping to get some pose ideas. I’m back and forth on the coat. I think I’m gonna see how the long sleeve shirt people are talking about here works out, if it looks good I’ll probably go that route.

Also I may have to find some 1/6 scale weapons for this guy. The sniper rifle is cool but I’m thinking something more M4/shotgun would be more fitting.

Mine arrives tomorrow. Will try to post some pics if I get time. Really looking forward to this guy. Been really happy with Daredevil.

Although I'm not really convinced of this guy, I'm gettin it because I hate seeing daredevil by himself.

The punisher is a great character don't get me wrong, only problem is that "meh" expression. Compared with other new Marvel HS it does seem subpar, and again, I'm always nagging about HT choice of Face expression and why I don't get half the stuff they produce but wadda I No?

Back