• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys DALLAS and KANE with Custom Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Jockey

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale:

Hot Toys Captain Dallas and Executive Officer Kane.

These are figures I bought some time ago. I had intended one day to customize them more but I don't really have time and would like to use the money on other projects.

- Figures include all accessories for both figures;
- Figures are loose, and do not include the boxes;
- Does not include the original 'Freddy Mercury' Kane headsculpt, but does include two plastic custom headsculpts which I made and sold on the forum here some time ago.
- One headsculpt is painted, but I never used it as it was my first go at painting as was not happy with the way I painted it, but is included. Needs a paint touch-up on the chin.
- An unpainted headsculpt is included. Needs cleaning up and the neck Dremeled out, and a spare neck connector is included.
- Kane helmet batteries still good, all other batteries need replacing.

$320 for the two plus shipping.
I will ship to N. America, Europe, Australia/NZ.
Items are located in the US.

PayPal is the accepted form of payment. Items ship within 4 days of receiving cleared payment. Buyer pays for shipping costs (shipping will require signature confirmation and insurance). Shipping will be via USPS which includes FULL INSURANCE and TRACKING in the US.

Feel free to contact me at hydride-ion (at) live.com if there are questions or if bigger pics are needed.

Thanks,
-SJ

Attached is a pic of a fully painted Kane headsculpt (not the one included) which gives an idea of what it could look like.
Please do not ask me to paint it for you as I relocated last year and have yet to replace all my paints. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back