Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have much more faith in HT that they will get a CR Superman right the first time out of the box.

Amen. The weird thing is that we will have the chance to buy two CR figures this year because of Mattel doing theirs...what are the chances?

Amen. The weird thing is that we will have the chance to buy two CR figures this year because of Mattel doing theirs...what are the chances?

If you invest in the Mattel version this is what you get:

IMG_3818.JPG

IMG_3819.JPG

I keep my money only for the HT:whip

Last edited:
If youre a Reeve fan comes fine to purchase this, still it has that retro look that makes him atractive, but im going with the most good looking one "Hot Toys":chew

If they fix the jaw area, it could be half decent.

I agree it could be a half decent sculpt, although I really can't bare to own anything with 'mass-produced eye paint' anymore. Dead dolly eyes suck worse than anything now that I'm used to Hot Toys paint jobs.

Hot Toys will of course blow Mattel's outa the water but if this was the only offering that I knew of I'd probably get it and customize it a bit. It could be presentable with some work.

MATTEL make the uglies Superman, this figure is HORRIBLE!!!:sick:monkey2:monkey4

I dont order the figure if be for FREE!! with shipiing.:monkey4:monkey3

God knows what went wrong with that sculpt, they nailed Zod. The body they use is awful too and theres so much wrong with the costume itself. Easy pass for me, unless they completely re-do it. Their Headsculpts are a little on the big side too.

Got Mattel Zod and like it. I think the body works well for Zos but would be wrong for Superman.. Sounds like they are redoing the entire figure.

Getting the HT one as well.

ever since i saw the superman the movie i've always wanted a christopher reeve superman figure. hopefully hot toys delivers and blows everyone away. this is my most anticipated figure ever! i cant wait for pics.

There was actually a 1st release? Or did you mean the Brandon Routh version? Do you have pics?

The only Hot Toys Supermen released were from Superman Returns--Superman, Clark Kent, and the 2-in-1. I have both Supermen, but will also probably sell my 2-in-1 if the Reeve version actually materializes.

/Starting to worry

Gotta here something soon if it's gonna hit this year don't we? SDCC? By summer?

Grail figure must have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back