Hot Toys Checklist w/ Current Pricelist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very very nice site :clap

prices are accurate you can even double check through the links provided besides each item title :hi5:

I like the list of the HT figures. As for the prices are they updated when new auctions come up? It would be cool to see more than one auction for an item during some time, thus to see the evolution of prices. Nevertheless a cool site!

prices are accurate you can even double check through the links provided besides each item title :hi5:

Accurate how? The highest price ever paid on the aftermarket (on ebay)? The highest price dreamed up by a seller looking to make a killing? The highest price a rich buyer was willing to pay? Or the lowest price a lucky buyer was able to score?
These prices are arbitrary as hell, and the checklist isn't even 100% accurate.

I wouldn't trust a site claiming those prices when they can't even get shots of the right figure they are talking about. DX Bats is not the V1 TDK Bats. :rolleyes:

How is the Batpod more expensive than the Tumbler:cuckoo:

What they said. How can one establish a price matrix for Hot Toys when the production run numbers are unknown?
A thing is worth what someone's willing to pay for it. Ebay prices rise and fall like the tides...

The page currently lists MMS-33 "The Terminator" Endoskeleton at $355. I've seen that figure sell for over $500. As a very vague yardstick it works, but the production numbers tell the true story of scarcity and demand, and those numbers are classified.

A more accurate checklist is here.

Update: The site lists MMS-71 "The Dark Knight" Batman at $162. Follow the link and the ebay auction referenced is "1/6 scale BAT SIGNAL for your 1/6 Dark Knight BATMAN figure. It is custom made by Woody Inc., painted by sick8oy and sold by OneSixthBruce."
So the prices are as reliable as a flat tire . . . :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Pretty good site but some figures are strangely high (V1 TDK Batman) and strangely low (Aliens and Terminator figures) however it's all in dollars so doesn't help me at all really. You gotta add another 30-50 dollars to all those prices to get them shipped from America so I can't exactly hunt about for bargins :(

I said. "Your Pus#### as big as a house"

Predator reference FTW. :hi5:

Nice site man thanks. I think I found the most expensive one on there.

MMS 18 14" high Scar Predator model (8th Ani-com Version) $1400 to $1500

Just a little out of my price range.

Back