• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Cannibal Jack Sparrow, Bruce Waye, Clark Kent and Tony

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chichifo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm selling some of my figures and kitbashes to make some room for new figures.

According to new forum rules, I do not have to add prices (if I'm wrong, please let me know)

+ Hot Toys Cannibal Jack Sparrow loose and mint condition, actually I have added few parts from the new DX Jack Sparrow (Hands and small accessories), comes with original parts as well except the second Jack face. $180 shipped to US

+ Loose Kitbash Bruce Wayne in black suit and long brown coat, socks, shoes and watch - no base. $110 shipped to US

+ Loose Kitbash Clark Kent from Hot toys 2 in 1 Superman set, comes with cell phone, audio recorded and watch - no base. $110 shipped to US

+ Loose Kitbash Tony, with Hot Toys original suit, Computer case and watch - no base. $140 shipped to US

+ Loose Medicom Red Spiderman, Black Spiderman, Venom with extended legs and Peter Parker with camera and lenses...$90 each or $340 the lot shipped to US

+ Triad Toys Alpha large breast body from Helga (2 set of hands, 2 set of feet and 2 set of heads - red hair head and Helga head).SOLD

+ In box SS FX Asajj Ventress $60 shipped to US

All my figures are in mint condition. Kitbashes all you see is all you get.

I will try to post some pics later (need to remember how), but they are also available via email if requested.

PM with offers and questions.

Last edited:
Back