• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys BvS Batman HT Phasma Snowtrooper Heavy Gunner Plus More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS Enterbay 1/4 Scale Batman Begins Figure and Display Stand

Pop the cowl in hot water then reshape it should do the trick.

Pop the cowl in hot water then reshape it should do the trick.

Do you have this one, bob? It's not the typical sculpt material to me. Not something that would hold a different shape other than what it is but I could be wrong.

If EB doesn't come thru with a new one it may be worth a shot. I've done what you said with rigid to semi rigid plastics before but not the stuff EB's cowls are made of.

Na i dont own any EB, but i thought its woth a shot as hot/boiling water wont warp the plastic unlike a haird dryer would so its safe to do.

Na i dont own any EB, but i thought its woth a shot as hot/boiling water wont warp the plastic unlike a haird dryer would so its safe to do.

I actually just got an email back from EB asking me to try the hairdryer method. :lol

As suspected, the cowl just moves back to it's distorted shape while cooling. :(

Na m8 use boiling water as hairdryers can actually warp/melt the plastic and boiling water cannot do that. Once its hot hold it in the shape you want then hold it under cold water.

I should have done this via PM's as its naughty thread bumping.

Re: 12'' Hasbro Hoth Han and Luke Parts For Customs

Wow, I really want that Hoth Luke and Han set Adam! Can we talk about it? :pray:

Re: Sideshow 12'' Republic Clone Trooper and 12'' Hasbro Hoth Han and Luke Parts

Thanks Adam! Payment sent for the Hoth Luke and Han bits. :wave

My friendly bump for your thread too! :)

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Jabba, Throne and Creature Packs. SS 12'' Plain White Clone Trooper.

Your welcome, Mike! :duff

Also added Jabba, Throne and Creature Packs.

Re: Sideshow 1/6 Jabba, Throne and Creature Packs. SS 12'' Plain White Clone Trooper.

PM sent. :wave

bump.........

Back