Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
110% possibility.
I sort of think that the window for Nolan Batman releases will start to get smaller after next year though. Not to say nothing will come after then but with Batman V Superman coming out that'll be the next line that's pushed I'm sure.

HT knows iron man and Nolan batman sells. That's what their proven previous sales shows. Still unsure how well the Snyder Batman will sell, so I'm sure they'll keep on selling the Nolan bats stuffs even after BvsS.

Seen it go for less if it's been displayed.

I think thats about the going rate for this piece. Provided that theres no defects like cracked boots etc.

bought it. got home, started snapping. really love the suit. i know some people hated the rubber suit but didn't bothered me much. so satisfied!

TFrVpC2.jpg

Z0xgkQS.jpg

mPPtJqX.jpg

Lunsyt4.jpg

I sort of think that the window for Nolan Batman releases will start to get smaller after next year though. Not to say nothing will come after then but with Batman V Superman coming out that'll be the next line that's pushed I'm sure.

Except MoS didn't stop a Reeve Evil Superman being released in the same year; and the Nolanverse figures haven't stopped any other Batman figures (1989, 1966 and Arkham) being released. There's always a market for Batman.

Purchased an early Christmas present for myself, as I couldn't pass up the price! Here's some pictures I took tonight:

Hot Toys 2011 Toy Fair Batman Begins

Back