Hot Toys Bruce Lee- Smiling Behind-the-Scenes 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

0.jpg

What is this supposed to mean?

Simply amazing! Arnie just continues to astound us with his creative Bruce sculpts.

Seriously this sculp makes me smile everytime I look at it.
You just cant stand that smile.

By the way, will it be possible to buy just this sculpt and put it on the ETD extra body?

I don't get your comment, do you like the sculpt or not? The sculpt makes you smile, but yet you can't stand it?
also, no one knows yet if the sculpt will fit the ETD nsck post, but most likely it would.

Looks nice but not interested, because I would'nt buy an smiling BL figure..:monkey1

just only if this BL came with 2 headsculpt. :)

Last edited:
I don't get your comment, do you like the sculpt or not? The sculpt makes you smile, but yet you can't stand it?
also, no one knows yet if the sculpt will fit the ETD nsck post, but most likely it would.

Thanks for your answer.
Oh, I meant you can't stand that smile in a good way. Its so good you can not stand from laughing yourselve.:wave

By the way, will it be possible to buy just this sculpt and put it on the ETD extra body?

0.jpg

What is this supposed to mean?

:lol Marcus you posted this question in both this thread and the DX04 thread, and this kid's "Let me think" musing from ETD was my way of saying "who knows?"

The head hasn't come out yet, we don't know what line it'll be in - I mean safe to assume the heads would be compatible from one HT Bruce Lee figure to the next, but... who knows?

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

^
:rotfl :rotfl

Re: Hot Toys Bruce Lee- Smiling 1/6 Figure

Behind the Scene figure?Bruce Lee in casual clothes perhaps,a presentation of the Philosopher,not the Martial Artist.
I love the idea,been thinking about a release like this would happen eventually but not by HT.

I don't want the Philosopher, I want the 71-73 'King of Kung Fu' who decided he was the Asian Elvis and dressed and acted as such.

Hrm. I would prefer a non-PERS Bruce Lee head to a PERS version. Now I may skip the DX and wait for an "Icon" or "MMS" release of some sort.

That is a good point.
I wonder if the eyes will be movable...I guess they don't need to be for this sculpt but it somehow seems wrong to have fixed eyes on a Lee figure.

Hopefully the figure will come with a 2nd headsculpt with a fighting expression (like Enterbay's upcoming GoD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back