Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wo0o, I just got my 1st hot toys! (this figure)

Hes really great, I love all the details and I cannot wait to mess around with it. I am loving the knife and the flashlight, cant wait to buy more of these, debating on stars chris mhmmmm

I told myself I wasnt going to begin collecting a new line, but dang it, this line is too good. I have to at least get the iconic versions of the characters. I just bought this one on ebay for 140.00, and pre-ordered S.T.A.R.S. Chris for 135.00. Now of I can only find a Racoon Officer Leon without breaking my wallet.

I told myself I wasnt going to begin collecting a new line, but dang it, this line is too good. I have to at least get the iconic versions of the characters. I just bought this one on ebay for 140.00, and pre-ordered Stars Chris for 135.00. Now of I can only find a stars Leon without breaking my wallet.

STARS Leon :confused: Lol you mean RPD Leon I think. Good luck finding one under $300. I passed on getting an RPD Leon for $150 about a year or 2 ago and am still kicking myself in the ass for it.

Anyways congrats on you purchases. This is an fantastic figure and I'm sure you'll be happy with it once it arrives.

STARS Leon :confused: Lol you mean RPD Leon I think. Good luck finding one under $300. I passed on getting an RPD Leon for $150 about a year or 2 ago and am still kicking myself in the ass for it.

Anyways congrats on you purchases. This is an fantastic figure and I'm sure you'll be happy with it once it arrives.

Yeah, RPD is what I meant, you cought it before I changed it.:D
I know what you mean, I lost one ( loose but complete) one on ebay for about the same, 140.00 to be exact. I should have gone for it, but I convinced myself I wasnt going to collect them. I never learn.:banghead:banghead:banghead

Sad thing is up untill about a little over year ago, you could still find both Leon's for under $200. I mistankenly assumed the price would either stay the same or go down so I held off getting them. Big mistake on my part.

Haha, suckers. I got my RPD Leon for $130.00 back in the day. So happy I made that decision. If I hadn't gotten him back then, I probably never would have gotten him at all. he prices are just mad, now.

I was lucky too. I held off from buying the Leons for awhile, but I was still able to get them both at retail price before they jumped up to the insane prices they're at now. I'm happy to say I have all of Hot Toys' Resident Evil line.

I was lucky too. I held off from buying the Leons for awhile, but I was still able to get them both at retail price before they jumped up to the insane prices they're at now. I'm happy to say I have all of Hot Toys' Resident Evil line.

yeah :rock me too...well that is until HT decided to, ironically, officially announce the Jill pictures the day after i got STARS Chris (who completed the current collection). :lol.

From this picture, it seems like the flashlight can be attached somehow.

s67tia.jpg

I'll have to check it out when I get home.

From this picture, it seems like the flashlight can be attached somehow.

s67tia.jpg

I'll have to check it out when I get home.

Sorry but there is no way to attach the flashlight as showed in this pic... Even the flashlight is different and smaller than the prototype version :slap

Just curious, does the head sculpt on STARS wesker look better than the Midnight Ver? I'm deciding which to get. I don't have any RE figures yet.

Yep same sculpt and yeah the Midnight one is hard to find. You guys should jump on that case of 6 available on ebay and split it.

Yep same sculpt and yeah the Midnight one is hard to find. You guys should jump on that case of 6 available on ebay and split it.

I can only find this on some random sites like cmdstore. Anyone used that place before?

I know STARS ver is available and cheap"er" but I don't plan on getting STARS Chris and I just think a standalone Midnight Wesker looks better than a standalone STARS Wesker.

Reviews I've watched so far seem to show that theres a strong pref. for STARS Wesker though.

Back