1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just dropping by to say my knee / thigh Armor arrived today. Really nice! Great quality print, nicely finished and and well painted too. Thanks a bunch! Beskar mando hasn’t arrived from Sideshow yet but when he does I’ll post some photos of it all together.

Thanks!!!

JR

its been a while but time for an update.

good news - the beskar spear is done and looks good i should be able to make a bunch without too much difficulty

bad news - the darksaber is not turning out very good, I've made a number of different versions of it and the blade itself is an issue every time.
i have 1 more idea to try out before i decide if i give up or not and extra bad news my printer is out of order until at least the 5th next month so can't try my idea out until then :thud:

i should have enough thigh and knee parts printed already to fulfil current orders so don't worry about that.

so to recap - printer broken but current unshipped orders should not be affected
- darksaber is being a prick and might not be happening so "full set" might end up just being the thigh n knee with the addition of the beskar spear & darksaber Hilt

Thanks for the update. I would be happy with just the thigh, knee and spear personally.

I take it the blade is just too brittle?

Hey boomix, thanks for the update pal, is there potentially an option to include the blade unpainted?

Understand being a artist you don't want to send anything out your not happy with and can see painting many sabers would be a time consuming task, but as some people here are modellers and would give painting it a go themselves, personally would love to have it unpainted no matter how brittle.

Hey boomix, thanks for the update pal, is there potentially an option to include the blade unpainted?

Understand being a artist you don't want to send anything out your not happy with and can see painting many sabers would be a time consuming task, but as some people here are modellers and would give painting it a go themselves, personally would love to have it unpainted no matter how brittle.

yes mate that is def an option, i do have a whole bunch already made and unpainted so if you want one that can be organised

How much would you be wanting for the complete set when it's done? Also, are you shipping to the UK? Thanks in advance :)

Back