1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if some of ya just want the armor + spear. or armor + spear + hilt i can start taking orders i'll update the first page with prices etc tomorrow.

probably better than making everyone wait for the full saber which is still up in the air

Is there a way to add the new options to an existing order? I'd love a Spear.

yes, tomorrow i'll change the first page and add Set A, Set B, Set C options and anyone who already has an order which hasn't shipped yet can contact me to change their order, i want be shipping any current orders this week to give people a chance to see it

I’d be up for the set minus the Dark Saber (no hilt, no blade). What would be the increase to the original $50 to just include the spear?

yes, tomorrow i'll change the first page and add Set A, Set B, Set C options and anyone who already has an order which hasn't shipped yet can contact me to change their order, i want be shipping any current orders this week to give people a chance to see it

You're a gentleman and a scholar, good sir.

First page updated with all details

IMG_0352.jpg

I have a couple questions sir. Does the figure come with any hands that are able to hold the spear? Also will the extended blade for the darksaber be painted? Thanks!

I have a couple questions sir. Does the figure come with any hands that are able to hold the spear? Also will the extended blade for the darksaber be painted? Thanks!

nope it not really the hands can hold saber just fine but not spear, the blade is a sticker that i designed on procreate and is clear coated so won't fade

How would you recommend displaying the spear if the hands can't hold it? Just curious. I may request a set with just the thigh armor, knee pad, and darksaber if that's possible.

Back