Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow if they can do this to their current iron man line i wonder what special ideas they gonna to implement on iron man 2 figures

Wishful thinking, but I wish we can have an all-metal HT 1/6 Iron Man. Or at least I hope Sideshow does a PF of the Mark III. The 1/2 scale is too rich for my blood. :(

For me it depends on the overall look...I just dont know if I can drop another $150-200 for another Iron Man, well, unless its well worth it.

Looking cool!

IronManMarkIIIBDVerTeaser.jpg

I have noticed some damage on the shoulder too
IronManMarkIIIBDVerTeaser-1.jpg

NO WAY NO FREAKIN WAY :google

ap20090828024726445.jpg

Also it looks like he has the 2 shoulder mounted missiles

I'm not convinced. I think that may be the brake flaps you can see. If you look at his legs the flaps are out there too. Would be cool though...

Well i think that the IM is accurate. Just depends on which version they followed. The CGI or the actual prop suit

You're right Jediguy, the CGI version is supposed to look more superheroic, and the HT version follows that. But there's something really off with the proportions when you put the human head on it, or the half closed visor of the Mark II. I kind of want something that looks like a human could fit in it for my 1/6 scale figure though...

If you're referring to the "Gifaffe Neck" that some of the collectors have shown its mainly because people aren't pushing the head down as far as it goes, they do receive a bit of resistence but it goes down further and the proportions don't really look all that off.

yeah i know, and the next one will be chocolate dipped with sprinkles on it.:rolleyes:

I'd buy that.

I'd also buy Sideshow's Iron Man busts in all three flavors, regular, MKII, and battle damaged. All with a chance of breakage. Then I'd wait for their inevitable MK1 version.

I'd buy that.

I'd also buy Sideshow's Iron Man busts in all three flavors, regular, MKII, and battle damaged. All with a chance of breakage. Then I'd wait for their inevitable MK1 version.

Don't worry about his bitterness Plasmid... he's Albertian :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back