Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Alita supposed to be much shorter..? Now that I see her next to CM, it looks kinda wrong.

The Alita figure is short.

Her original doll body was pretty short, but she grew taller with the berzerker body.

That CM figure is also a bit too short so it may not be the best thing to compare it to.

Yeah CM seems a bit under scaled (some used ankle extenders to mitigate that), but even then the heights between them don't bother me.

and what about this one !!
I wish i did another Thread but cannot yet :computer

https://www.facebook.com/Dark-Stone-112835667282978/

Just ordered her. Can't wait to see what that Daftoys head looks like finalized. If the cost is right (and assuming they only offer one version without blood), I'll be picking up 2- one to have clean and another to have blood and slightly weathered.

Also still holding out hope the third parties will also step up to the challenge and bring us porcelain doll and motorball looks.

You mean
'You' don't want a prequel.
I want prequel (Martian War Chronicles) and 'Last Order' saga as TV series - And 2nd part as a movie. :D

Yeah I'd definitely like to know more about Alita's past as the movie alluded to. Based on the snippets of the great war, on the moon and when attacking a sky city, it'd be cool to see Alita's past life and maybe more lore from the film could be explored.

Back