Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie was very good. The first good anime movie. I hope it gets one

Just to clarify, I was only referencing hot toys and this figure, not commenting on the film or the potential for sequels.

Rewatched Alita recently, of course it'd be awesome if a figure with her motorball look in the final scene is made!

RF0DRw8.jpg

It's a shame we can't get the other bodies. Too much work for them, they can't make one body and repaint it. :lol

We're lucky to just get one at this point. HT can't be bothered with any different licences these days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wish another company would rise up enough to challenge Hot Toys. I remember how varied their licenses used to be before they got attached to Disney's teat.

Unfortunately there aren't many that can approach the same quality level, imagine how atrocious a Threezero Alita sculpt would look.

And Blitzway, as good as they seem to be, make some odd choices with the licences they pick.

Finally after months, I broke down and POd this. Had to pay off a few other figures first. I dont see HT producing a ton of these

Finally after months, I broke down and POd this. Had to pay off a few other figures first. I dont see HT producing a ton of these

Agreed, this will also be very delayed due to the unique body imo (more so than due to current affairs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went ahead and ordered this finally. Will pair up nicely with the bust.

I'm just sticking with the prime 1 statue, would love to have the bust also but can't justify the cost, and I'd need to put it behind glass with it being rooted hair. Still looking forward to seeing these on display

I'm just sticking with the prime 1 statue, would love to have the bust also but can't justify the cost, and I'd need to put it behind glass with it being rooted hair. Still looking forward to seeing these on display

I won't have her behind glass due to the size but I don't expect anything crazy to happen. The P1 statue is definitely nice. Though I'm glad I opted for the bust instead as the P1 doesn't do it for me.

I wish this figure would hurry up.. So we can gripe that they didn't fix anything.

I won't have her behind glass due to the size but I don't expect anything crazy to happen. The P1 statue is definitely nice. Though I'm glad I opted for the bust instead as the P1 doesn't do it for me.

I wish this figure would hurry up.. So we can gripe that they didn't fix anything.
I also have the bust and HT figure on order. Really hope they are both out by the end of the year but I don't expect the bust until 2021.

Aside from Director Krennic, the latest releases from Hot Toys look really rushed and phoned in to me... namely the Jawa and Power Droid set, Ant-Man and Rocket Raccoon. Alita is over half a year late at this point and I'm wondering if they're going to rush her production and cut corners just to get her out.

Sorry to bump the thread and get everyone's hopes up, I just wanted to vent a little. :(

Back