Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve now watched the movie 7 times. And if they don’t lighten the eyes on this sculpt I’m gonna be heavily upset. [emoji38]

Such an important feature. Even if they don’t fix the hair, having the correct eye color will make a world of difference imo.
I'm really hoping they have revised the sculpt, but if not maybe someone will shrink down the sculpt on the Prime 1 statue. It's happened a few times before with 1/4 sculpts.

I’ve now watched the movie 7 times. And if they don’t lighten the eyes on this sculpt I’m gonna be heavily upset. :lol

Such an important feature. Even if they don’t fix the hair, having the correct eye color will make a world of difference imo.

I really hope they make some adjustments.

How are you going to display yours? The black costume is awesome but covering up her robotic body seems like such a waste.

My worry with the leather outfit would be that it would somehow stain the robot body underneath. I’ll be curious to see how they package the set... if the outfit is pre dressed or if it’s an add on in the package.

Yet another missed opportunity for HT to show an Alita with the doll body.

Thank you! Did they change anything? To my eye on a video it didn't look so but you're there in the flesh, perhaps you can notice some changes.

Now when would HT have time to tweak the sculpt they were to busy making Marvel characters 😆

Based on the few photos I've seen, it looks like the eyes and hair is the same.

The body color looks really nice though.

Yeah I'm not seeing any improvements to this at all unfortunately. But it's likely still the prototype so there's always hope we'll see something a bit different in the final figure.

Yeah I’m definitely getting mine commissioned out for a rooted hair job. I’ll never be happy with sculpted on this.

Sculpted would be fine if only it looked accurate, like the Prime 1 statue. I'm still hoping someone casts and shrinks down that sculpt when it comes out.

I'm really glad HT is making the figure, but I'll never be satisfied with that sculpt.

Sculpted would be fine if only it looked accurate, like the Prime 1 statue. I'm still hoping someone casts and shrinks down that sculpt when it comes out.

I'm really glad HT is making the figure, but I'll never be satisfied with that sculpt.
Yeah that’s true too. I just really want to see it with a really good rooted hair job. Like straight out of the movie quality.

That combined with making the irises larger and correcting the color would push this to grail status.

Back