Hot Toys Batman Figures Production Run Numbers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesMartin

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am collecting all of the Batman Hot Toys Figures, including the subsequent figures that are in this series, from the MMS 13 Batman Begins figure to the not yet released Hot Toys Toy Fair Batman Begins release.

I was wondering if anyone could give me the production run numbers on all of these figures?

Thanks so much, Les

MMS 13 -Hot Toys Batman Begins
MMS 67- Hot Toys Batman Begins - Original Costume
MMS 71- Hot Toys Batman The Dark Knight
MMS 68- Hot Toys Joker
MMS 69- Hot Toys Joker- Bank Robber Version
MMS 81- Hot Toys Two-Face MMS 81
DX 01- Hot Toys Joker
DX 02- Hot Toys Batman
Hot Toys Batman Begins 2011 Toy Fair Exclusive

Thanks again, Les

4,000 of Scarecrow/Demon Batman. I think there were 1,000 MMS13s, though I'm not positive, either. Based on the box, I think there were 500 Batmobiles. DX figures as well as the other Jokers, TDK Bats, and 2-Face had a second, DC Direct distributed run. I suspect the DX figures had amongst the highest runs of any HT figure at the time (probably no longer the case). But yeah, HT isn't like Sideshow in that they like to keep their production numbers pretty close to the chest most of the time.

I think the MMS 13 had a production run of 1,100 but am not certain of that. It came with a certificate inside with the limited edition number and run, but I have not opened the one I own.

Are the DC Direct editions less valuable than the Hot Toys versions? Or is there any real difference in value or the figures either for that matter?

Thanks, Les

There is a lot of variation in value, and I think it has much more to do with demand than supply. DX figures can fetch $400+. 2-Face can be had for <$100.

Do you know of any other markets to purchase these figures other than Ebay? Have made an offer on the Toy Fair Exclusive via Ebay, but am still needing the DX 01 and DX 02 to complete the set.

Alos, am looking for an original MMS Begins Bale head if you have any suggestions.

WHY DO THE PEOPLE WHO BUY THESE FIGURES TEAR THEM APART AND PIECE THEM OUT????

Yes, I know you can make more money piecing them out, but I don't understand the need for people to make customs from these already exisitng beautiful figures.

Thanks again, Les

EBay or the boards for older figures. For forthcoming ones, Sideshow's site will probably carry them, as will other retailers like Big Bad Toy Store, Alter Ego Comics, or Cornerstore Comics.

WHY DO THE PEOPLE WHO BUY THESE FIGURES TEAR THEM APART AND PIECE THEM OUT????

Yes, I know you can make more money piecing them out
Answered your own question :D

Is a damned shame that people do that though I think. Really only benefits the collectors who do not do this by increasing the value of the complete, and less common, figures. Especially since these are only produced in limited quantities.

Back