• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS BATMAN, DARK KNIGHT and JOKER BANK ROBBER FIGURES! LAST COUPLE OF DAYS !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uzumaki_1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling off my mini Batman collection from Hot Toys. They all come with the original box in very good condition. They all come with a custom made cape from Ilforigno. Bellow are prices and descriptions !!!

***PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE***

Hot Toys MMS67 - The Dark Knight - Batman Original Costume - £160
Hot Toys MMS71 - Dark Knight Batman - £140
Hot Toys MMS79 - The Dark Knight - Bank Robber Joker - £180

These prices are negotiable within reason !!

The Dark Knight costume Batman chest plate is removable as I was going to mod it but then decided to leave it so it can actually come off from the back where it was originally glued but this does not make the figure look any different or take away from posing

The Original Costume Batman does not come with the original head as this is how I bought it. One of the triangle chest pieces isn't glued onto the cowl for more accuracy so that will need to be glued.
I modded this figure also by beefing it up with cotton so he looks more accurate. Apart from that he's in excellent condition.

The Bank Robber Joker comes complete with everything, no mods or damage.

Please note I will be putting these up on eBay if they don't get sold here so grab em while there here.

P.S. I also have the Hot Wheels Die Cast Tumbler and Hot Wheels matching Bat Pod both in their mint boxes. Please let me know if you are interested in them.

Please find images below:

20z2stw.jpg

ern2x1.jpg

29corh1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS BATMAN, DARK KNIGHT and JOKER BANK ROBBER FIGURES !!!

Is this British pound or eruo prices?

British pound.

Bumpppppppppppppppppp !!!!

Bumpppp !!!!! Prices are negotiable. Will be taking this down soon in next couple of days!

Back