Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Hot Toys figure was Jack Sparrow which I got for Christmas of 2007. Davy Jones soon followed as he was hearalded as the figure of the year. But then the Dark Knight came along. Not only did it break down the barrier of these "high priced" figures (compaired to Sideshow's... at the time) they've now got my picking up other HT lines by the arm load. Hellboy, Iron man, the Godfather, and who knows what else!

And the best figure of the ones I've collect since is this one. Nearly flawless. I predict this figure will one day be a grail.

I'm with you Buttmuch. Krauser was my first Hot Toys figure and soon after Leon followed (Thanks to Badmoon for the sale :rock). But I picked up both of these Jokers and they are unreal. When it comes to future Hot Toys products (TDK, Hellboy, Predator, ect...) the quality is unmatched and I wont hesitate to pick them up.

I have been looking forward to your review Michael. Excellent review. :clap

I got this coming as well, and its my first figure from Hot Toys. Sure to be many more...

:D

That,song will make me go to rehab..hate that song!..with a burning passion.

Back