• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys avp brown alien cheap!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

douchbag94

Super Freak
Reaction score
561828_208179449295296_1374017908_n.jpg

95 shipped
he has his problems and hence his cheap price, his feet nails have paint wear and the bendy fingers are broken from the inside but can still be posed, i also added mod podge to him to give him a glossy wet look so if you stretch his mouth the mod podge will come off but i like him with his mouth closed he is kind of a fixer upper his arms and leg joints are still tight no crack or missing parts i got him on ebay this way

Last edited:
Even jacked up that thing is worth the price. Id get it but I have the grid and that tops them all.

Even jacked up that thing is worth the price. Id get it but I have the grid and that tops them all.

yeah i really am gonna miss him but im getting a job in july so i'll be able to get him and other figs back and ill be able to get the new ones too like the dx 09 batman i go to sleep dreaming about that figures lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back